Centro Inox, the Italian association for the development of stainless steels, stages a comparison between some stainless steel producers and the reality of structural engineering applied in construction and infrastructure, in order to highlight how stainless steel can perfectly combine engineering and architectural needs, thus reconciling performance and aesthetics. The legislative and regulatory aspects of some components used in the sector will also be addressed.
- Welcome and introduction
Massimo Zoppegni - President of Centro Inox
- Stainless steels for the building industry
Andrea Bertolotti - APERAM Stainless Services & Solutions Italy
- Improved adhesion rebars for reinforced concrete: examples from around the world
Joe Formaggio- Steelworks Valbruna
- State of the art legislation on stainless steel products in the construction sector
Laura Bottazzi - UNSIDER
- Examples of use of structural stainless steel in construction
Maurizio Milan - MilanIngegneria
- Debate - closing of proceedings
Participation is free, subject to availability.